PPI Benefit Solutions helps smaller, mid-sized employers relieve the day-to-day challenges of managing an employee benefits program. With over 40 years of benefits administration experience, PPI leverages strategic relationships with a broad array of nationally recognized insurance carriers and powerful, web-based technology to provide a single solution for benefits administration. Check out our services to learn how we can help you manage your benefits.
As part of our standard suite of services, each client receives a customized website and access to AutoEnroll, PPI Benefit Solutions’ web-based enrollment and eligibility portal. AutoEnroll provides a web-based single point of entry to enroll employees and update benefit eligibility directly to PPI and all your insurance carriers administered by PPI. AutoEnroll eliminates paper, faxing, mailing and manual tracking, and is accessible through a secure, customized website at ppibenefits.com.
Highlights of AutoEnroll include:
- Customized website for every client
- Integrated management of multiple human resource functions
- One enrollment process for multiple plans and carriers
- Employee SelfEnroll for annual or new hire and life event enrollment
- State of the art HIPAA compliant electronic connectivity with PPI menu carriers
- Enrollment confirmation summary report
- On-demand, real-time reporting
- Full integration with PPI COBRA administration service
- Store non-essential employee information
The PPI Benefit Solutions® Employee SelfEnroll module gives you the power, ease of use, and flexibility to automate and improve the benefit enrollment experience. This web based application eliminates the need for paper enrollment forms and other time consuming and non-secure paper processes for all contributory employee benefits, providing more efficient results and improved information to employees about their choices.
Highlights of SelfEnroll include:
- Basic member information is pre-loaded for immediate access
- Determines eligibility and calculates benefits and costs based on specific benefit rules
- Houses a variety of documents and links, eliminating costly printing of benefit documents such as benefit summaries, claim forms, and other HR materials
- Provides automatic eligibility feeds to carriers
- Captures current and historical eligibility and enrollment information
- Payroll deduction and change reports make it easy to share data between systems